Monday, March 18, 2013

To Friend? Or Not To Friend?

So there is this one friend of mine that I keep getting into fights with. The thing is, though, we always manage to patch things up. That's what I like about her. She's so chill. It's hard to find that in people. I remember this other friend of mine, I didnt even do anything to her, and she stopped talking to me because of something I did when I was drunk. After that she said I was an attention-seeking whore to my friends. She's an amazing person, don't get me wrong. I just think if that's the way things ended after such a strong friendship, then the friendship wasn't as strong as I thought it was. I miss it, but I'm glad things turned out the way they have. You know who your true friends are. Anywho...looks like I'm going to prom finally! One of my friends said she would go, so I get to wear the dress I designed. Woot Woot! And if the girl who I keep getting into fights with reads this, then I just want to let you know that you're awesome <3

No comments:

Post a Comment