Saturday, March 9, 2013

Smart Guy=Sexy

Ohdeargod - such an awkward situation. I was walking back home from carrefour, just eating a donut, when I bumped into this guy. He was gorgeous. Greek. He just graduated from UMich. So he's 23... He said he would buy me another donut, so I was like...free donut - whoopie. We flirted a little, then talked about serious issues (smart guy=sexy). We were about to part ways, when he asked me what I was doing in Shanghai. I said I was a student. He asked, which university? I burst out laughing and his face = priceless. He worriedly asked if I was a freshie in high school. I told him to relax and that I'm turning 18 in 2 months. Either way, the conversation ended there and we both went our separate ways. Conclusion. Interesting day....which is about to get a little bit more interesting if all goes right ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment