Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sans Bra Sunday

Today was senior skip day - our school actually organises it, which I think is pretty cool of the school to do. It felt kind of like a sunday. A rest day, but with school tomorrow. Either way, woke up at noon. Fucking awesome. And pretty much didn't wear a bra all day. My tits could actually breathe. What a relief. So I had an interesting conversation with this really nice guy. Hopefully people won't take it the wrong way. It's so fucking annoying. Can I not talk to a guy, whom I normally don't talk to, without everyone thinking I'm into the guy? Last time I tried it, well, I was walking down the stairs in starbucks and the guy and his friends were there. His friends were all like, "woooo name-of-the-guy! she's come just for you." I mean seriously. Grow the fuck up. Cannot wait for college.

BTW - should totally make "Sans Bra Sunday" a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment