Thursday, March 7, 2013

Slut

Fuck society. Why does slut have to be such a degrading word? Sure, call someone a slut, a girl version of a player. It's always hallelujah when a guy is called a player, but when a girl is called a slut, it's all shit. And what is worse is that girls complain about it all the time, and we don't stop it, we just enhance it by bitching about and calling each other sluts. I used to think of it as a derogatory term, but then I realised that I hate it when people call me a slut. Treat others the way you want to be treated, right? I remember weird used to be such an insult to me, now I love it when someone calls me weird, because that means I am abnormal, which means I am not boring. Girls, if someone calls you a slut, take it as an opinion. You dress and do whatever the hell you want - so kudos to you. And no.....this isn't supposed to be satire. I'm not trying to be all feministic, to a point where I don't shave because guys don't. I'm just saying that we all need to think about this, and take a stance.

No comments:

Post a Comment