Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Awkward If The Teacher Ever Finds Out

Dude. Weirdest shit ever. I dreamt that I was in one of my teacher's office. He was tutoring me because I got a bad grade in my last test. We were talking, and all of a sudden he kisses me. I immediately pull away and tell him that he needs to bump up my last test grade or I tell. Instead, he changes all my grades too 100% ~ and that made me feel bad. And the rest I don't remember.

Speaking of test grades...I was in the locker room, changing to get ready for personal fitness. I had just had a test, so I told this girl who was about to take it that it was hard and she should study. This girl gets confused because this other girl in the locker room had told her it was relatively easy. I said, maybe it's just me. I didn't get a good grade. So they asked me what I got. I said 90%. Then they looked at me like, WTF? And I tried explaining that it dropped my average from a 96% to a 94%. Once I said that out loud, I realised how stupid I sounded, so I shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment