Friday, March 22, 2013

Prom & Pre-Notions

Prom is right around the corner. I don't think my friends are going because they are juniors and prom this year costs A LOT. I wish someone would ask me to prom. But we all know that's never going to happen. The second novel I am currently writing is dejecting, and I relate with the female protagonist. The guy doesn't want to be seen with her because he cares what others think. No one else is willing to get to know her because of pre-notions and immaturity that disallows them to look past their judgemental asses. My life has pretty much been like this. Hopefully it ends on a different and better path than the girl in my book does. College is not exactly right around the corner, but it's somewhat close. I cannot wait to meet people who are open-minded and don't breathe judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment