Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Moving to Moscow

Looks like it's official - we're moving to Moscow, Russia. I'm going to college, but at least I would have come back to Shanghai over the winter break. Now I'm stuck going to friggin Russia where I know no one. On the bright side, it is a new place to explore. And it's in europe, which means it won't cost that much to tour the rest of Europe - at least I don't think so.

But that's just one part of my day. The other part is having the fact that my mum prefers my sister over me in my face. It is so fucking obvious and it hurts like fuck. When my mum comes back home from work, I ask her how her day is. She says it was good and retires to her room. I go back in my room, my mum calls for my sister to come downstairs and tell her about her day. Great to know my mum is interested in my life.

Thinking about it, what is there for me in Shanghai? Friends? No. Good memories that outweigh the bad ones? No. The only think I'll actually miss is the place. I guess that makes life easier. One of the perks of being a loner, more-or-less.

Ohdeargod - this post sounds so pitiful.
*facepalm*

No comments:

Post a Comment