Sunday, May 5, 2013

Idealistic, Materialistic, Superficial Crap

Long-story-short: I kind of sort of had a kind of sort of thing with this guy several weeks back. It didn't work out. Lack of communication. Now I kind of sort of have a kind of sort of thing with this new guy. The old guy started to talk to me again. Started to hit on me again like nothing had changed. I told the old guy that there is a new guy in my life. And now the old guy, won't quit talking to me - more like won't quit speaking with his dick to me (for those of you with wild imaginations, he basically won't stop hitting on me).

From now on, I should chill with one guy. And right after chilling with him, go chill with another guy and make sure the old guy knows about the new guy. It's like they're being asked to be manipulated.

I don't like games. In fact, I detest games. Unless it's a drinking game. Those I like.

Now before everyone gets all judgemental on me - I like to drink does not mean I'm an alcoholic. I actually like the taste of alcohol.

So I just came back from peeing - the horror. The amount of times people have anonymously said they admire me, or FB inboxed me about it is countless. Don't get me wrong, stuff like that makes my day. Thing is, because of my "reputation", no one is willing to say it out loud. Some people are so paranoid to be associated with me, that they even refuse to acknowledge me.

I have friends who are "sluts" and "geeks". The day I stop acting like their friends in public because I give fuck what people will think about me, is the day I will lose respect for myself.

On another note, a friend of mine recently told me that people would not be surprised if they heard another story about me hooking up with a guy - basically, I'm a whore. My question to society is: WHY THE FUCK IS IT OKAY IF A GUY CAN DO THAT AND A GIRL CAN'T?


I pray to Satan (go run along and spread rumours about me being a Satanist - which isn't even a bad thing - I'll be sure to do the same with people who say "god" and bitch about them being Christians or so) that my children are not brainwashed by all the idealistic, materialistic, superficial crap the media spins.

BTW - not accusing all of you of being like this. Just sharing my experiences with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment