Monday, May 20, 2013

Who Do I Call?!


So that guy in my last post? Well....we're FWB. So as to not further hurt him - I pulled the strings on the whole benefits aspect of things.

And as bitchy as it may sound...

I still have my needs.

So the other day I met this guy and he bought me a drink. Somehow though I ended up flirting with his friend. Yesterday, I met the guy who bought me the drink again and he gave me his number. He also gave me his friend's number (the friend I flirted with). First of all...why would...what...thoroughly confuzzled. Secondly...who do I call?!

I mean there is the obvious: why do you have to call any of them?



I'm almost 18. I've almost graduated. A girl just wants to have fun - well...this girl anyways.

I mean there is another guy altogether, but I'm not even sure that's going to work out due to locale difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment