Sunday, April 7, 2013

Ghost Of Pervertedness

Hey hey hey (baby baby, I try to find. A little time, and I'll make you happy. I'll be home. I'll be beside the phone, waiting for you). The reason I've been MIA is because I've been on this amazing cruise along the Yangtze river. My sister and I were originally going to stay in one room whilst my parents in another. However we got an upgrade and stayed in the presidential suite - room 8888 (lucky number in China). All I can say - fucking awesome. We had a private 200m^2 deck. I was supposed to go lie down outside on the deck and chill in my bikini - but it started to rain. So I just did the same on the carpet in my sister's and my living room. Best part was probably the bath I took, with the view of the mountains right outside.

We went on shore excursions. I saw the ghost of pervertedness. I think that was probably my favourite part of the trip :P Jokes. But it was still pretty cool. Hope everyone had a good spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment