Sunday, February 17, 2013

Boytoy

Not freaking the fuck out anymore. Crisis averted. The guy is an asshole though, but it's all good. I found a new guy though, who I am somewhat interested in. People have been judging me because the guy is two years younger than me, and is ninth grade (supposed to be in tenth). So what? He looks my age, acts my age, and makes me not want to kill myself :P

We have only hung out once, but that should change next weekend. In the mean time, I feel like I should cut off all my FWB ties.

Hope you all had an amazing valentines day! I was supposed to sleepover at the asshole's house, actually thought about having sex with him....thank god I found out how much of an asshole he was.

On the bright side: school starts tomorrow
On the non-sarcastic bright side: I GOT ACCEPTED INTO ANOTHER UNIVERSITY!!!

2 comments: