Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sex Could Be More Fun?

Before, doctors said it was still a possibility that I would be able to dance again someday - the mildest possibility ever, but still one. The prognosis now is that I'll never be able to dance again. I still remember being 7-years-old, about to go on stage, and scared to death to perform in front of hundreds of people. What I would give for that feeling...

On the bright side, the doctor said my injury was most likely due to my hyper-flexibility...I guess that means sex could be more...fun (that's something to wrap my leg around <-- wow...that was a lame excuse for a joke) - jokes, I just want to dance again.

2 comments:

  1. update your blog! i check it everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that^^ comment actually made my day. thanks :)

      Delete