Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Teenage Sex Stories

I don't think I can enter a Starbucks washroom ever again...not after hearing about all the sex stories that happen in the one near my house (these sex stories involve teenagers fifteen and below - I don't want to live on this planet anymore). On top of that, the janitor closet opposite the principals office is THE place to have sex in my school. Oh...and then there was sex in an alley (at night). Oh...and not to mention pregnancy scares - at age 13. These are not my stories - these are cautionary tales I have heard from primary resources (aka...not random gossip). I would continue, but I'm pretty sure one of you out there reading this has to go eat food soon, and I do not wish to further ruin your appetite - and if I have...please accept my humble apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment